To display the master work schedule on your site, use this shortcode:
This will display a calendar view of the work schedule. Shiftee Basic only shows the week view, but Shiftee has options to see a day or month view. The schedule will only be visible to visitors who are logged in: if a visitor is not logged in, they will see a login form.
There are a few parameters you can use to limit what shifts appear on the schedule:
- Type: Limit the schedule to a certain shift type. Use the shift type slug. To find the slug, go to Shifts –> Shift Types. The list of shift types displays the shift type slugs.
- Status: Limit the schedule to a certain shift status. Use the shift status slug. To find the slug, go to Shifts –> Shift Types. The list of shift statuses displays the shift status slugs.
- Location: Limit the schedule to a certain location. Use the location slug. To find the slug, go to Shifts –> Locations. The list of locations displays the location slugs.
- Public: By default, only logged-in users can see the master schedule. If you want the schedule to be posted publicly for all site visitors to see, you can set the public parameter to true.
- Manager: If you are using Shiftee, you can also limit the schedule to only show a single manager’s staff. Use the manager’s username.
If you are using Shiftee, the Master Schedule has drop-down options to let you filter the schedule by any of the above criteria.
Example of shortcode with parameters:
[master_schedule type="onsite" status="assigned" location="home-office" public="true" manager="cquinn"]